Allenchi.org is maintained by Allen Chi or designated third party entities as a service to students, individuals and the educational and business communities who use the Internet. Access to and use of Allenchi.org is subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein and all applicable laws. These terms and conditions may be revised or updated by Allen Chi.
1. Accounts, Passwords and Security: Certain features and/or services offered on or through the Site may require you to register, including setting up a Allenchi.org user account. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information, including your password, and for any and all activity that occurs under your account. By using the site you agree to notify Allenchi.org immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or password, or any other breach of security. You may not use anyone else’s Allenchi.org password or account at any time without the permission and consent of the holder of that Allenchi.org password or account. Allenchi.org cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these obligations.
2. Collection of Information from Children: Allenchi.org abides by federal law and the guidelines set up by the Federal Trade Commission regarding youth privacy. As such, Allenchi.org will not knowingly collect any personally-identifiable information from children under the age of 13, nor will children under the age of 13 be allowed to register with Allenchi.org. This Web site is not intended for children under the age of 13.
- Do not remove any proprietary notice language in any and/or all copies of such documents;
- Use such information only for your own personal, non-commercial purpose and do not copy or in any way display such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media or in any form;
- Make no modifications to any such information; and,
- Do not make any additional or supplementary representations or warranties relating to the content of the Site.
- No material may be distributed, downloaded, modified, reused, reproduced, reposted, retransmitted, disseminated, sold, published, broadcast, circulated, or otherwise used except as expressly stated either in such materials or in this notice without the express written permission of Scholarship America. For permission to reproduce copyrighted materials, contact [email protected].
4. Disclaimers: Allenchi.org does not guarantee that the Site or any Content, service or feature will be error-free or uninterrupted; or that any defects will be corrected, or that your use of the Site will provide specific results. The Site and its content are delivered strictly on an “as-is” and “as-available” basis. All information provided on the Site is subject to change without notice. Allenchi.org cannot ensure that any of the files or any other data you download from the Site will be free of viruses or other contamination, or any other destructive features. Allenchi.org disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, non-infringement, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Allenchi.org disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and the conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the Site. You are completely responsible for your use of the Site. Your sole remedy against Allenchi.org for dissatisfaction with the site or any content is to stop using the site or any such content at once. This limitation of relief is a part of the bargain between the parties.
The above disclaimer applies to any damages, liability or other perceived injuries caused by any kind of failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction of or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use; whether for breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of action, similar or otherwise.
5. Indemnity: You agree to indemnify and hold Allenchi.org, its officers, directors, predecessors, successors in interest, employees, agents, subsidiaries and affiliates, harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims or expenses (including attorneys’ fees), made against Allenchi.org by any third party due to or arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site.
6. Linking to Allenchi.org: We are pleased you want to create a link to our Site. We ask that you observe the following conditions.
- Links pertaining to scholarship programs and services should point only to the URL https://allenchi.org/. This address will not change.
- Websites desiring to include a copy of the Allen Chi logo with their link should contact [email protected] for relevant permissions, necessary copyright information and copies of appropriate graphics.
- Links shall be from sites related to the content and purpose of Allen Chi Site, and shall be for the purpose of promoting said content to, or providing direct access for, Allenchi.org.
7. Links from Allenchi.org: Allenchi.org provides links to other websites for informational purposes only. Allenchi.org is not responsible for the content in other sites.